Sunday, August 28, 2005

A word we cannot say

There's a word in our house that we cannot say. The word is "keyboard". We can't say it because I'm having some financial problems and I've wanted this keyboard for over a year now. Unfortunately, it took an unexpected bill to get me making the kind of money I'd need to in order to afford this particular keyboard. But instead of putting all that hard-earned money to this awesome instrument, I have to pay this thing off. Running your own business really can work for you or against you, depending on your attitude. At least I'm shaping up and getting onto myself to work at least 6 days a week.

I really hope I have that keyboard before December.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We also tried not to say Nintendo DS, but I only went a couple days before I had to restate the fact that I really really want one.

9:32 PM  
Blogger fabulon7 said...

What kind of keyboard could be this crazy?

5:22 PM  
Blogger Kassi42 said...

Yamaha YDP223

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home