Wednesday, August 03, 2005

For the Record...

I don't mind if anyone wants to link to this journal. I tend to update blogs sporatically, so I don't know how often this will get updated. Greg is going to make me a banner so linking will look like everyone else's.

As for linkfilter itself, I don't really understand very well what's going on to cause such an uproar, but I do get that the Admin(s)? seem to be very stubborn in their ways, and for whatever reasons, refuse to make the changes needed in order to support part of the community's members. In addition, I find going through the new comments tedious and can't seem to do it without getting upset. Still, I haven't gotten to level 25 yet and I'm still maintaining the drive to get there. I'm not taking a vacation, but I'm experimenting with a wider array of links, and trying to stay as much in the background as possible besides link posting until this rut is overcome.

Also, as beaglebot predicted, I'm starting to get put out with some of the members there.

6 Comments:

Blogger beaglebot said...

I also predict that you become insanely wealthy and finance fuzzy and my own film endevours

9:15 PM  
Blogger blackvelvetjesus said...

Beag needs a reason to unpack the assless chaps.

5:46 AM  
Blogger beaglebot said...

They go perfect with my chapless ass.

7:03 AM  
Blogger blackvelvetjesus said...

Is your ass impossible to chap, or is it merely unchapped at the present?

12:14 PM  
Blogger beaglebot said...

It's actually impossible to chap. My goat however is very easy to get

10:07 PM  
Blogger blackvelvetjesus said...

Can I have your goat?

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home