Saturday, August 06, 2005

Greg out of Town

Greg just left to start the drive to Kansas to visit his parents until Thursday. Sometimes I go with him when he visits, but this time I stayed here. I couldn't afford to take the time off from working and I think that he and his parents need some time together. As he was packing up, our cat jumped in his bag. I totally identified with her.

I don't consider myself unhealthily attatched or anything, but Greg and I have developed a routine together and when he goes, I can sometimes feel very uncomfortable without him around. It's interesting that Greg is my first roommate. When I moved out for college, I lived in an apartment by myself for at least 4 years, perfectly happy to be alone. It's interesting that now that I know Greg, it's really hard to imagine what I did before.

I have a friend who has three other room mates. Once all of them happened to go out of town at the same time and he was extremely happy about it.

Ah well, for today, I'm working until 8 and then catchi a movie with some friends later tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home