Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Greg's Band

Greg's Band, The OneUps, a House Jazz band that plays videogame music, has a gig at the VgXpo convention in Dallas. All information about their gig there and future gigs is located at OneUpstudios (OneUpStudios.com). For the Dallas show, Mustin (Producer) has made two custom made shirts for me in order to be the booth babe. I'll be there, dressed in provocative clothing, selling T-shirts and CDs for the company. In addition to the local (Fayetteville) gigs, The OneUps will also be showing up in PA in November.

Anyone in the Dallas area should try to make it, if you're interested.

As for me, I'm looking forward to the trip in the same way that one might look forward to getting into a train wreck. What I mean to say is that I expect to be worn out and over-socialized by next Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home